Exmark Parts Lookup by Equipment Type
- Exmark Aerators
- Exmark Mower Deck Assemblies
- Exmark Riding Mowers
- Exmark Sprayers & Spreaders
- Exmark Stand-On Mowers: Staris
- Exmark Stand-On Mowers: Vantage
- Exmark Utility Vehicles
- Exmark Walk-Behind Mowers
- Exmark Zero-Turn Mowers: Explorer
- Exmark Zero-Turn Mowers: Lazer Z
- Exmark Zero-Turn Mowers: Navigator
- Exmark Zero-Turn Mowers: Phazer
- Exmark Zero-Turn Mowers: Pioneer
- Exmark Zero-Turn Mowers: Quest
- Exmark Zero-Turn Mowers: Radius
- Exmark Accessories
- Exmark Other Equipment
Need help finding your Exmark model number?
Your Exmark equipment has a factory model number and serial number on a sticker-like label or metallic tag attached to the unit in a place away from moving parts (usually near the handle, under the seat, or on the side of the unit). The best way to buy repair parts for your Exmark is to begin by searching for your Exmark model number on PartsTree and use the OEM Exmark parts diagrams to find the parts that fit exactly like the originals from the Exmark factory. When you locate your Exmark model tag, take a picture for future repair parts needs.
What do Exmark model tags look like?
Note: To buy engine parts for your Exmark, like an air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, spark plug, tune-up kit, or carburetor parts, you will likely need to search separately on PartsTree for your engine model. On Exmark equipment, the engine model and specification ("spec") numbers, as well as serial number and sometimes type and code, are often stamped above the muffler, by the spark plug, or near the overhead valve cover.