Poulan Pro Parts Lookup by Equipment Type
- Poulan Pro Blowers & Vacuums
- Poulan Pro Chainsaws
- Poulan Pro Edgers
- Poulan Pro Generators
- Poulan Pro Hedge Trimmers
- Poulan Pro Lawn & Garden Tractors
- Poulan Pro Pole Saws
- Poulan Pro Rear-Engine Riding Mowers
- Poulan Pro Snow Blowers & Snow Throwers
- Poulan Pro String Trimmers & Brush Cutters
- Poulan Pro Tillers
- Poulan Pro Walk-Behind Mowers
- Poulan Pro Walk-Behind Trimmers
- Poulan Pro Zero-Turn Mowers
- Poulan Pro Accessories & Attachments
Need help finding your Poulan Pro model number?
Your Poulan Pro equipment has a factory model number and serial number on a sticker-like label or metallic tag attached to the unit in a place away from moving parts (usually near the handle, under the seat, or on the side of the unit). The best way to buy repair parts for your Poulan Pro is to begin by searching for your Poulan Pro model number on PartsTree and use the OEM Poulan Pro parts diagrams to find the parts that fit exactly like the originals from the Poulan Pro factory. When you locate your Poulan Pro model tag, take a picture for future repair parts needs.
What do Poulan Pro model tags look like?
Note: To buy engine parts for your Poulan Pro, like an air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, spark plug, tune-up kit, or carburetor parts, you will likely need to search separately on PartsTree for your engine model. On Poulan Pro equipment, the engine model and specification ("spec") numbers, as well as serial number and sometimes type and code, are often stamped above the muffler, by the spark plug, or near the overhead valve cover.