Scag Parts Lookup by Equipment Type
- Scag Blowers & Vacuums
- Scag Mower Deck Assemblies
- Scag Riding Mowers
- Scag Stand-On Mowers
- Scag Walk-Behind Mowers
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Cheetah
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Freedom Z
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Liberty Z
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Patriot
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Tiger Cat
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Tiger Cub
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Turf Tiger
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Wildcat
- Scag Accessories
- Scag Zero-Turn Mowers: Other
Need help finding your Scag model number?
Your Scag equipment has a factory model number and serial number on a sticker-like label or metallic tag attached to the unit in a place away from moving parts (usually near the handle, under the seat, or on the side of the unit). The best way to buy repair parts for your Scag is to begin by searching for your Scag model number on PartsTree and use the OEM Scag parts diagrams to find the parts that fit exactly like the originals from the Scag factory. When you locate your Scag model tag, take a picture for future repair parts needs.
What do Scag model tags look like?
Note: To buy engine parts for your Scag, like an air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, spark plug, tune-up kit, or carburetor parts, you will likely need to search separately on PartsTree for your engine model. On Scag equipment, the engine model and specification ("spec") numbers, as well as serial number and sometimes type and code, are often stamped above the muffler, by the spark plug, or near the overhead valve cover.